Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Download – Associate remotely and do programmed duplex printing with imageCLASS LBP151dw. Deal with your workload and keep profitability levels high. With Canon’s exclusive innovation On-Demand Fixing innovation, you can hope to get your printouts inside seconds, with a First Print Out Time of only 8 seconds. Do your part for the earth! With the programmed duplex printing highlight, you have the adaptability to print on the two sides of the paper, decreasing the carbon impression and operational expenses.
The LBP151dw comes standard with PCL dialect, empowering the printer to work with an extensive variety of business applications. Interface flawlessly with this Wi-Fi, organize prepared printer. Set up a remote system for numerous clients in a split second with only one-touch of the WPS catch on the printer and switch.
Spare time and exertion with Canon All-in-One toner cartridge framework. With the combination of photosensitive drum, cleaning unit and toner supply in one smaller bundle, it enables you to supplant the cartridge in 1 single step with no chaos or bother.
Instructions for download and installation:
- Click the Download file Driver based on the type of OS (Operating System) and the series on the chart below.
- When all is downloaded and installed on the turn of the printer and PC/Laptop/computer.
- Double-click the downloaded driver files and then click Setup or install file.
- Follow the installation wizard and the command further.
- The driver has been installed and the printer is ready to use.
- Try to print a test page if the printer can print perfect page, then your printer is installed and setup correctly.
- However, if the printer is not able to perform the task, trying to follow the instruction repeat.
For a few items, the driver is required to empower the association between your item and your PC. On this tab, you will discover the driver that applies to your item or without any drivers, a clarification of Your item’s similarity with any OS.