Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download to connect to the internet with this affordable Wi-Fi ® all-in-one. Ideal for the home you can print, copy, scan and fax with ease as well as the sharing of functions between multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets. Enjoy cost-effective, daily functions at home with PIXMA MX495, which allows wireless sharing that is easy to print, copy, scan, and fax functions between multiple devices and feature a stylish, Ultra small, space-saving footprint that matches easily into any environment. Experience high-quality quick printing on 8.8 ipm (mono) and 4.4 ipm (color), with up to 4800 dpi resolution and a great level of detail.
- Affordable and efficient color space Wi-Fi ® all-in-one.
- Easy to print from, and scan to a smartphone or tablet.
- Connect using link service cloud clouds PIXMA.
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges.
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with a 20-sheet ADF.
Instructions for download and installation:
- Click the Download file Driver based on the type of OS (Operating System) and the series on the chart below.
- When all is downloaded and installed on the turn of the printer and PC/Laptop/computer.
- Double-click the downloaded driver files and then click Setup or install file.
- Follow the installation wizard and the command further.
- The driver has been installed and the printer is ready to use.
- Try to print a test page if the printer can print perfect page, then your printer is installed and setup correctly.
- However, if the printer is not able to perform the task, trying to follow the instruction repeat.
For a few items, the driver is required to empower the association between your item and your PC. On this tab, you will discover the driver that applies to your item or without any drivers, a clarification of Your item’s similarity with any OS.