Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver
Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver – Select PIXMA TS9551C’s innovative features for a compact A3-capable All-In-One with 12×12 inch document support, integrated structure templates and multimedia handling. With imagination at your order, you can discharge your internal designer and create your own nail stickers, calendars, collages and more. Appreciate easy operation and A3 printing in a compact product with a large 10.8cm (4.3 inches) touchscreen and efficient vehicle 2-sided printing.
Printing, check, duplicate and access the cloud with the CanonPRINT app, or print with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android). You can even print by speaking to Amazon Alexa. Printing without the net at all with Instant Direct. Printing strong from Facebook and Instagram and check to cloud records including Google Get, OneDrive and Evernote with the PIXMA Cloud Link via the Brother PRINT app.
Instructions for download and installation:
- Click the Download file Driver based on the type of OS (Operating System) and the series on the chart below.
- When all is downloaded and installed on the turn of the printer and PC/Laptop/computer.
- Double-click the downloaded driver files and then click Setup or install file.
- Follow the installation wizard and the command further.
- The driver has been installed and the printer is ready to use.
- Try to print a test page if the printer can print perfect page, then your printer is installed and setup correctly.
- However, if the printer is not able to perform the task, trying to follow the instruction repeat.
For a few items, the driver is required to empower the association between your item and your PC. On this tab, you will discover the driver that applies to your item or without any drivers, a clarification of Your item’s similarity with any OS.