Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver Download
Canon SELPHY CP600 Driver Download – The Canon Selphy CP600 ($249 direct) could be the quicker, more polished uncle of the Canon Selphy CP400. Such as the CP400, it is a thermal dye–based, specific photo printer, developed generally for 4- by 6-inch photos, but able to deal with a variety of report sizes from credit card size to 4- by 8-inches. As well as giving better speed compared to the CP400, it images better-looking production and includes a regular battery for complete portability.
As with many units in this group, the CP600 is straightforward to setup and use. It can print from a computer or directly from a PictBridge camera (but not from memory cards), and it offers production that is equally water-resistant and smudgeproof. At 2.3 by 7.0 by 5.2 inches and considering just 1 lb 14 ounces (plus 8.5 ounces for the involved battery), it’s also little and light enough to create along with no 2nd thought. And thanks to the battery, which Canon says is good for 35 photos, you can print immediately, even if you’re nowhere near a power outlet.
Output quality is still another powerful point. We ranked the CP600 quality at the high end of really good. More specifically, it fell just short of a fantastic rating, with many production qualifying as correct photograph quality. One photograph produced from Adobe Photoshop, nevertheless, made the straight spokes of a cycle wheel into spectacular lines. Whenever we produced exactly the same photograph using ZoomBrowser EX 5.1, this system that accompany the printer, we didn’t see exactly the same problem. But these photos lost aspect in brilliant areas, which was not a problem when printing from Photoshop.
Instructions for download and installation:
- Click the Download file Driver based on the type of OS (Operating System) and the series on the chart below.
- When all is downloaded and installed on the turn of the printer and PC/Laptop/computer.
- Double-click the downloaded driver files and then click Setup or install file.
- Follow the installation wizard and the command further.
- The driver has been installed and the printer is ready to use.
- Try to print a test page if the printer can print perfect page, then your printer is installed and setup correctly.
- However, if the printer is not able to perform the task, trying to follow the instruction repeat.
For a few items, the driver is required to empower the association between your item and your PC. On this tab, you will discover the driver that applies to your item or without any drivers, a clarification of Your item’s similarity with any OS.